Flag of the United States
Download Flag Images
FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jokes (English)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
XIR Clan Forum Index » Funny Stuff » Jokes (English)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XIR.TDP
Experienced

Post Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject:

LOL!!! ROFL! ROFL! Greater!
Can't Stop Posting

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject:

A blonde goes into a nearby store and asks a clerk if she can buy the TV in the corner.
The clerk looks at her and says that he doesn't serve blondes, so she goes back home and dyes her hair black.
The next day she returns to the store and asks the same thing, and again, the clerk said he doesn't serve blondes.
Frustrated, the blonde goes home and dyes her hair yet again, to a shade of red.
Sure that a clerk would sell her the TV this time, she returns and asks a different clerk this time.
To her astonishment, this clerk also says that she doesn't serve blondes.
The blonde asks the clerk, "How in the world do you know I am a blonde?"
The clerk looks at her disgustedly and says,"That's not a TV -- it's a microwave!"

Wink
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
XIR.Dukeman
Can't Stop Posting

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:46 am    Post subject:

One day, while a blonde was out driving her car, she ran into a truck.
The truck's driver made her pull over into a parking lot and get out of the car.
He took a piece of chalk and drew a circle on the pavement. He told her to stand in the middle and not leave the circle.
Furious, he went over to her car and slashed the tires.
The blonde started laughing.
This made the man angrier so he smashed her windshield.
This time the blonde laughed even harder.
Livid, the man broke all her windows and keyed her car.
The blonde is now laughing hysterically, so the truck driver asks her what's so funny.
The blonde giggles and replies, "When you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle three times!"
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
XIR.Dukeman
Can't Stop Posting

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject:

A man was traveling down a country road when he saw a large group of people outside a house. He stopped and asked a person why the large crowd was there.
A farmer replied, "Joe's mule kicked his mother-in-law and she died."
"Well," replied the man, "she must have had a lot of friends."
"Nope," said the farmer, "we all just want to buy his mule."
 Back to top »
XIR.Xanton
5 Kiloposts
5 Kiloposts

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject:

X|R.Dukeman wrote:
"When you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle three times!"

LMAO! ROFL!

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
XIR.Dukeman
Can't Stop Posting

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject:

Mommy, Mommy! What is a deliquent child?

Shut up, light your cigarette, drink your whisky and deal those cards.
 Back to top »
XIR.Dukeman
Can't Stop Posting

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject:

Shakey went to a psychiatrist. "Doc," he said, "I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. I get under the bed, I think there's somebody on top of it. Top, under, top, under. "you gotta help me, I'm going crazy!"
"Just put yourself in my hands for two years," said the shrink. "Come to me three times a week, and I'll cure your fears."
"How much do you charge?"
"A hundred dollars per visit."
"I'll sleep on it," said Shakey.
Six months later the doctor met Shakey on the street. "Why didn't you ever come to see me again?" asked the psychiatrist.
"For a hundred buck's a visit? A bartender cured me for ten dollars."
"Is that so! How?"
"He told me to cut the legs off the bed!"
 Back to top »
XIR.Dukeman
Can't Stop Posting

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject:

A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a blonde joke?"
In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know something."
Our bartender IS blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I'm a 6' tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 225, and he's a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6'5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"
The blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."
 Back to top »
XIR.Dukeman
Can't Stop Posting

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject:

Three women are about to be executed for crimes. One's a brunette, one's a redhead, and one's a blonde.

Two guards brings the brunette forward, and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready . . . Aim . . ."

Suddenly the brunette yells, "earthquake!!" Everyone is startled and looks around. She manages to escape.

The angry guards then bring the redhead forward, and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready . . . Aim . . ."

The redhead then screams, "tornado!!" Yet again, everyone is startled and looks around. She too escapes execution.

By this point, the blonde had figured out what the others did. The guards bring her forward, and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She also says no, and the executioner shouts, Ready . . . Aim . . ."

The blonde shouts, "fire!!"
 Back to top »
XIR.Dukeman
Can't Stop Posting

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject:

There once was a blonde who was very tired of blonde jokes and insults directed at her intelligence.

So, she cut and dyed her hair, got a make-over, got in her car, and began driving around in the country.

Suddenly, she came to a herd of sheep in the road. She stopped her car and went over to the shepherd who was tending to them.

"If I can guess the exact number of sheep here, will you let me have one?" she asked.

The shepherd, thinking this was a pretty safe bet, agreed.

"You have 171 sheep," said the blonde in triumph.

Surprised, the shepherd told her to pick out a sheep of her choice.

She looked around for a while and finally found one that she really liked.

She picked it up and was petting it when the shepherd walked over to her and asked, "if I can guess your real hair color, will you give me my sheep back?"

The blonde thought it was only fair to let him try. "You're a blonde! Now give me back my dog."
 Back to top »
XIR.Dukeman
Can't Stop Posting

Post Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:26 am    Post subject:

A blonde, a brunette, a movie star, the pope, and a pilot were on a plane.

The plane was going down fast, and there were only four parachutes for all five of them.

The pilot took one and jumped, then the movie star took one and jumped, and then the blonde took one and jumped.

The pope told the brunette to take the last one.

The brunette said, "There are still 2 parachutes left! The blonde took my backpack!"
 Back to top »
XIR.Dukeman
Can't Stop Posting

Post Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject:

A blonde made several attempts to sell her old car. She was having a lot of problems finding a buyer because the car had 340,000 miles on it. She discussed her problem with a brunette that she worked with at a bar.

The brunette suggested, "There may be a chance to sell that car easier, but it's not going to be legal."

"That doesn't matter at all," replied the blonde. "All that matters it that I am able to sell this car."

"Alright," replied the brunette. In a quiet voice, she told the blonde: "Here is the address of a friend of mine. He owns a car repair shop around here. Tell him I sent you, and he will turn the counter back on your car to 40,000 miles. Then it shouldn't be a problem to sell your car."

The following weekend, the blonde took a trip to the mechanic on the brunette's advice.

About one month after that, the brunette saw the blonde and asked, "Did you sell your car?"

"No!" replied the blonde. "Why should I? It only has 40,000 miles on it."
 Back to top »
XIR.Dukeman
Can't Stop Posting

Post Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject:

An overweight blonde consulted her doctor for advice. The doctor advised that she run ten miles a day for thirty days. This, he promised, would help her lose as many as twenty pounds.

The blonde followed the doctor's advice, and, after thirty days, she was pleased to find that she had indeed lost the pesky twenty pounds. She phoned the doctor and thanked him for the wonderful advice which produced such effective results.

At the end of the conversation, however, she asked one last question: "How do I get home, since I am now 300 miles away?"
 Back to top »
XIR.Xanton
5 Kiloposts
5 Kiloposts

Post Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject:

---> A policeman stops a lady and asks for her license. He
says "Lady, it says here that you should be wearing
glasses." The woman answered "Well, I have contacts." The
policeman replied "I don't care who you know! You're getting
a ticket!"

---> Two campers where hiking in the forest when all of a
sudden a bear jumps out of a bush and starts chasing them.
Both campers start running for their lives when one of them
stops and starts to put on his running shoes.
His partner says, "What are you doing? You can't outrun a
bear!"
His friend replies, "I don't have to outrun the bear, I only
have to outrun you!"

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
XIR.Dukeman
Can't Stop Posting

Post Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject:

Two blondes had driven across the country to see Disney World in Florida.

As they approached it and got onto the final stretch of highway, they saw a sign saying "Disney World Left!"

After thinking for a minute, the driver blonde said "Oh well!" and started driving back home.
 Back to top »
XIR Clan Forum Index » Funny Stuff » Jokes (English)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 18 of 34

Jump to: