Xanton
Flag of the United States
Download Flag Images
FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
"Killerspiele" (eng.Killergames)
XIR Clan Forum Index » News and General Discussion » "Killerspiele" (eng.Killergames)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MurderDoLL
Can't Stop Posting

Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: "Killerspiele" (eng.Killergames)

Sry...it's a german broadcaster Sad

http://www.heute.de/ZDFmediathek/inhalt/24/0,4070,4078328-6-wm_1500,00.html

I think it's the first "article" of the ZDF, which not only contains of " "Killerspiele" (eng.Killergames) are the reason for today's aggresive youth".

Background: In Germany a boy wanted to shoot people in his old school. Fortunately nobody was killed...but hurt. In the end he commited suicide...
This was not the first time in Germany and after such happenings these "Killergames", how they were called,always were blamed for what has happen.

I don't want to say that it's an absolutely wrong fact...but these games are only a little piece of a whole ...
 Back to top »
~XT4S3R~
1 Kilopost
1 Kilopost

Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject:

I think in germany we have more and especially more important problems than killergames. I think these games r just a little part of what happened. Sry in my eyes the politics in germany really sux bad!!! The problems startin already in the family. Most families in germany haven't enough money so the children start to steal things etc. and they r unhappy. The schools here and the politicians have no idea what killergames r! These stupid idiots just found a culprit in these games and give a shit on what they r doin with their f***in bad politics! Duno ... maybe these games aren't that good ok ... but duno i'm over 18 years and i can decide for my own! I hate it when the state thinks they can decide for me if somethin wrong or if it's not! And btw ... most german games which r only for people over 18, r already cut! So why the hell can't we decide for our self if we play these games or if we don't! When i'm already 18 and i wana play these games it f***s me up when they r cut. All i can say is poor germany and that the politicians should have a look on more important things than computergames! In my opinion we have more important problems than these games.
1 Kilopost
1 Kilopost

Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject:

I agree with you Arne, Kyle and Rees have played violent games from an early age and they wouldnt dream of hurting anyone, i think violence is either in us or not, and i dont think any game is gonna make you go out and hurt anyone unless we are of a violent nature to start with.

DONT GET MAD!! GET EVEN!!!
 Back to top »
L!sa
Addicted

Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject:

I didn't understand anything what was said in the video but understand the concept... Is it not like that in Germany ut was/is cencured big time becuase of the blood-effect and that it might affect people to get viloent?

I agree with Clive, either it's in you or it is not.. But I believe that playing those games can trigger your aggressions (which we all have, even so the most of us have this natural block that we woudn't go killing someone, thank god Rolling Eyes ), but i don't think it changes who you are and suddenly you're a murderer or whatever...
I don't believe for a sec that this guy you were talking about murderdoll would have done this becuase of he had been playing, he was psycopathtic and sadly he wasn't helped (as always....) This story you told about really sounds like it would have happened in america... really sad...
hrm but i think in gerneral sitting by the computer 24/7 makes people weird, but it's a huuuuge difference between being weird and being someone who hurts others....

dunno if i'm making any sence... but what i wanna say is that i think it's really stupid to blame the games for the violence, as murderdoll said it's just a little piece of it... Confused
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
XIR Clan Forum Index » News and General Discussion » "Killerspiele" (eng.Killergames)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: